Sunday, August 24, 2008

FABULOUS new business opportunities

Or, if not fabulous new opportunities, at least a fabulous new store with which to hopefully clean out my sewing room a little!
I just opened a second Etsy shop, I Will Fly destash, in which to post various supplies that I have far too many of. I am always sad to throw away little leftover pieces of fabrics, so I have bags full of them that are really no use to me. And drawers full of patterns that I don't use! And tools that have been replaced by professional models! And and and...
And honestly? I was clearing out discontinued patterns at the fabric store the other day when I found a FUR SUIT pattern! I think, I think... I have to get that just to post it! Fabulous!

I also thought this would be a fun way to market my own patterns. Things I have drafted myself and would like to share with the world, or maybe I can convince my mom to make some of her gorgeous silk dye projects for me to sell?
Anyhow, the key word for this shop is FABULOUS.
So, there you go!

No comments: