Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sharing the love

Like any designer, I get the biggest kick out of seeing my work on my customers. Photos of my designs being worn and enjoyed by real people give me that little thrill that I can't compare to anything else. It's an instant high for me, and the reason I am so addicted to sewing and design.
To aid the masses (the throngs of adoring fans I have to wade through hip deep just to leave my house in the morning, doncha know) in sharing the love, I created a group on Flikr where customers (and fabulous friends and family members who I have done work for) can post pictures of themselves in my creations.
I might say it's for you, darlings, but really it's to feed my need ;)
Check it out here!
right now it sure is lonely and could use some help!

No comments: