Tuesday, December 9, 2008

8 hours of Christmas music


Angel
Originally uploaded by I Will Fly design
The best part of working from home on I Will Fly stuff is that I get to avoid the muzak system at my day job two days a week. I realized yesterday, while charting how many times they played "have yourself a merry little Christmas" on the muzak system while I was at work (6!) that I hadn't actually heard any music that wasn't Christmas related in over a week.
So today I will sew while iTunes plays my music collection (which is thankfully devoid of Christmas songs) on random all day long.
I will sing along very loudly to all of it.

MAMA DON'T LEAVE ME LYIN' HERE BLEEDIN' ON THE FLOOR!!!!!

and such...

EVERYONE IS CRYING AT THE DREAD HYPNOTIC FLYING OF THE BEE OF THE BIRD OF THE MOTH!!!!

No comments: