Friday, June 13, 2008

How about "Alberto"?


My new machine
Originally uploaded by I Will Fly design
My new sewing machine was delivered this morning! Here it is!
It's pretty much the same machine as my old one, but is shiny and new so at least there is a possibility of it not breaking down horribly on a regular basis. Here's hopin'!
Now I just need to name it. My machines serve me better if they have a name. My Viking conventional machine is El Machino (named after the tortilla machine at a Mexican restaurant), the machine I used in the sewing lab in college was Astra. The Pfaff that was passed down to me through my grandmother and mom is Mr. Pfaff (or just Mr. P)
I was almost thinking of a studly young dude name, like Raul or Roberto, because it's replacing a much older model, but then I don't know if I want a boy machine this time or not.
Any ideas?

No comments: