Friday, June 20, 2008

SEXXY, more than enough...


represent!
Originally uploaded by I Will Fly design
without further ado...
I finally present the first in my line of custom-made bras for girls with teeny tiny titties!
That's right, ladies, I am sick and tired of wearing only horrible sports bras and unattractive little bandeaus from the bargain bin at Target.
I like lace. I want to WEAR lace, dang it! I have itty bitty boobies, but that does NOT mean that I am not smoking hot!
To increase the hotness, my husband's best black fedora was stolen for this photo. He did not, I should mention, object.

In the same vein, I also found this fabulous zine on Etsy, which I plan on buying myself. Check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12739425

1 comment:

Tragerstreit said...

While I am not in the Itty Bitty Titty Committee myself, I think this idea is the sexxiest ever. We are totally in accord.