Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Autumnal


Rainbow's End blouse
Originally uploaded by I Will Fly design
After two weeks of 100+ degree weather, yesterday was really rather pleasant. Breezy and cool enough that we felt fine turning off the window fans and baking potatoes for dinner.
Thank goodness, because I am ready for Summer to be over any old time, now!
Today it is back to hot and nasty, but with a promise of cooler times to come.
Right now I am working on Fall clothes for the Etsy shop, vests and shirts, dresses and tops to wear to holiday parties, warmer weather shrugs and such. Here is the first custom-sized item in the season's line, I call it Rainbow's End.
I discovered the fabric at a Jo-Ann's that was going out of business and had to get it, even though I didn't know what I was going to make with it. What I ended up with is this super cute 1986-esque blouse, which was designed as I went along.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like what you did with that!