Thursday, April 3, 2008

rock out with your socks out!


basic measurements
Originally uploaded by I Will Fly design
Oh man! It has been a very busy week over here.
March was very very slow sales-wise, until the last few days, and since then I have been running like a wild thing trying to keep up!
Out the door went my Musee chemise top, a custom-fit Sailing To Heaven blouse, the Jenny wedding dress, and the Midnight in Paradise ruffle skirt. Rapid-fire sales! Exciting and overwhelming all at the same time!
I feel like, oh good heavens could it actually be? A FASHION DESIGNER.
Also, also? I made cupcakes yesterday and then discovered a family of mourning doves nesting in my planter box on the patio.
Spring has officially sprung!

I know the shop is starting to look a bit like Mother Hubbard's cupboard, but never fear! I have a few new projects that I'll be working on over the next few days, and on Sunday or Monday should be listing a lovely black lace kimono among other lovelies.
Yay!

No comments: