Wednesday, December 24, 2008

cleaning house

I am hauling out more old projects as I recall them. Things that I made for some reason or another over the years and never did anything with. Again, they are going straight into the destash store to try and rid my house of these interesting but otherwise not useful objects.
Today I found and listed these juggling bags, as why not? I made myself a set many years ago, from rainbow prints left over from a quilt I was making and thought it would be fun to make another set to sell...
only, I didn't have anyone to sell them to or any forum for reaching buyers. So they sat in the closet for several years. Well! Now I remembered them and now they are up for the world to enjoy!

On a side note, if you want to know the secret to juggling, click through to the picture and read the description.

No comments: