Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome to Autumn!

I know it's been Fall for a while now, but around here it hasn't felt like it until very recently. This entire weekend has been chilly and windy. I'm trying to resist my primal urge to settle in with a good book and just hibernate until Spring!

This gingham chemise top was a custom order for a repeat customer I have worked with in the past. I took her idea for a chemise in gingham and designed this top, to which she added the extra buttons to pull some extra life into it. I think it turned out very cute, and I'm glad she loves it, too!

In preparation for the holidays I'm continuing my adventures in advertising. This Monday 10/13, look for my banner ad at Punch and Pie. If you miss it, don't worry, it will be back again next Monday 10/20!

No comments: